Thursday, March 24, 2011

Metamorphosis

It's official! It's been one week now since I quit my "real" job to pursue my passions. Mothering, servicing families through the childbearing year and crafting.These are ways that I fill my days at the moment, and I could not feel more blessed!
I have the chance to be reminded of the beauty in each moment, and am forever thankful that I am able to share it with my daughter. We are taking advantage of it fully, and have spent it wisely, allowing the smell and sounds of spring to permeate our every being!
This week we have:


Water color painted picture frames


Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream

Outdoor play with friends

The perfect dinner after a hot day outside- Nicoise Salad with homemade bread and brie (3/23)

Nature walks

The inspiration behind the title- we will have to check back with them!

Surprisingly, V loved dinner tonight: Eggplant "meatballs", spinach fettuccini and garlic toast!(3/24)


1 comment: